Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I can´t die if I don´t visit Morro Do Sao Paulo

If you ask me about the places i'd like to visit in my life a lot of names will come to my mind. What about visiting Africa, or maybe go shopping to Chinese markets, or lay on the white sands of Bahamas. But there is just one place that I adore: Morro Do Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Even though I've already visited, is a place in the world that I must see again until I die.
Morro Do Sao Paulo is an island located just  near Salvador de Bahia, in Brazil. It is such an amazing place! It has a four beaches that suprise everyone with their white sands and turquoise waters. You can also find a small village, that has a shopping side, and other side where the people live.
I'd love to go and spend some time having a nice drink, laying in the beach, enjoying the hot water and having a nice conversation with some Brazilian.
I'd also love to go there with my best friends, cause I know we'd have such a great time, with all the places to visit, the amazing landscapes, and the great partys that you can find.
I definitely wish I can go there again someday.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment